Once again, this year's Étrange Festival will not be like the others. Many measures have been implemented to ensure the festival proceeds in conformity with governmental sanitary regulations.
• Masks will be mandatory in the alleys inside and outside the projection theaters, and in the commodities.
• Presentation of a sanitary pass (full vaccination protocol certificate, negative PCR or antigen test from the last 72 hours, etc.) will be mandatory.
• Marks on the ground will define walking directions and distances between waiting patrons.
• Sanitizing gel dispensers will be at your disposal at diverse locations in the alleys.
• To reduce physical contacts at the Forum des Images ticket counters, online ticket booking is highly recommended.
All these measures are liable to modifications if new directives should come into effect during the Festival.
Have a great festival,